The 606 instrument microphone delivers the sound you are looking for when recording snare drums, high-hat cymbals, acoustic guitars, pianos, percussion, stringed instruments and more. Using transformerless FET circuitry and a gold-sputtered diaphragm capsule provides a clean and clear tone. The 606 also features a -20 dB switchable attenuation pad and low-frequency roll-off.
• Small-diaphragm instrument mic
• Bass roll-off and attenuator to fit any recording situation
• Excellent detail in the midrange and at the top end
• Ideal for percussion, acoustic guitars and pianos
• Low profile design works for live performance too